Leveraging our extensive project control and cost management expertise, we can ensure your project is completed on time and on budget, no matter the scope, complexities, or site constraints.
Our solar technology expertise includes traditional photovoltaic (PV), concentrator photovoltaic (CPV), and high-concentration photovoltaic (HCPV). We offer a complete range of installation services to fit a wide variety of location and terrain complexities, including fixed-mount (ground- and roof-mounted) and tilt-mount with single and dual-axis tracking systems.
• Feasibility Studies and Resource Analysis
• Financial Analysis and Procurement Capabilities
• Site Planning Including Stormwater Management
• Electrical Design for Low Voltage and High Voltage
• Substation and Interconnection Facilities
• Racking System Design and Installation
• Foundation Design and Installation
• Underground Cabling Installation
• Photovoltaic (PV) Systems
• Assembly and Erection
• Permits and Approvals
Silver Fox Energy continues to exceed our clients’ expectations, and we are dedicated to ensuring our projects meet every budget and schedule constraint. From the start of the project, Silver Fox is onsite building access roads, installing underground cabling, laying foundations, and completing balance-of-plant (BOP) activities. We are here to support our clients at nearly every phase of the project.
· Service Road Network Design and Installation
· Wind Turbine Generator Foundation Installation
· Switchyard/Utility Interconnect Construction
· Lattice Tower Construction and Installation
· Mechanical and Electrical Completion
· Underground cabling installation
· Collection Systems
· Helical Piers